2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in this college? Please tell me asap.

12th April 2019, 01:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MPT(Cardio-respiratory) in this college? Please tell me asap.

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Sciences) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy. They have to appear in the All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test 2019 (AIPGPET-2019) for the admission to study MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Sciences) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy. Those candidates who are having a Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university are eligible to study the MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Sciences) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy. Admission to the MPT (Cardio – Respiratory Sciences) in the Dr. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy is done on the basis of rank obtained in the AIPGPET through counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?