7th January 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Agronomy). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

23rd May 2019, 03:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

=> M.Sc. Agronomy or Master of Science in Agronomy is a postgraduate Agriculture course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed bachelor of science in agriculture from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the bachelor of science in agriculture course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score so you should score good marks to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?