29th September 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

30th September 2018, 06:27 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

The eligibility criteria for MSc in Agricultural Chemicals in IARI is -

Bachelor's degree in agriculture/ horticulture/ forestry.

Entrance examination is conducted by IARI and on the merits basis, the admissions are done for MSc.
2nd October 2018, 12:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa?

Admission criteria to study MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa are as follows.

You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry from any recognized university are eligible to pursue MSc(Agriculture Chemicals) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa.
You must have good knowledge of English to be eligible.
You must have to qualify the written examination*conducted by the Education Division of ICAR to be eligible.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.iari.res.in/index.php?opt...00&Itemid=1009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?