3rd October 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

8th October 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

Eligibility to study MSc Community Health Nursing is as follows:

>> Those candidates who have passed a BSc Nursing / BSc (Hons) Nursing / Post Basic BSc Nursing with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council

>> Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife Certificate or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council

>> Should have at least 1 year of work experience in the Nursing field prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing / or after BSc Nursing

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test conducted by Jamia Hamdard for the admission to study MSc Community Health. Duration of the course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?