23rd November 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 02:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi?

Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi:

For candidates seeking admission through entrance examination:

Candidates must have completed BSc (Honors) in Home Science / BSc in Home Science with minimum 55% or above marks in aggregate from Delhi University or any other University to be eligible.

Candidates seeking admission on the basis of merit of qualifying examination:

Candidates must have passed BSc Home Science (Hons) with specialization in Fabric and Apparel Science with minimum 60% or above marks in aggregate from Delhi University only.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ihe-du.com/index.php?opti...id=33&Itemid=7

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?