23rd November 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) from Institute of Home Economics-Delhi then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

29th November 2018, 03:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi?

If you want to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi, you need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by Delhi University. 50% of the total seats are filled through entrance examination and remaining 50% seats are filled by direct admission of the students who have passed graduation from University Of Delhi only on the basis of merit.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ihe-du.com/index.php?opti...id=33&Itemid=7
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?