23rd November 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How many MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) seats are available in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) from Institute of Home Economics-Delhi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

29th November 2018, 02:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) seats are available in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi?

There are total number of 15 MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) seats available in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi.

Details of seats available for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Institute of Home Economics-Delhi are as follows.

Candidates seeking admission through entrance examination:
UR: 4 seats
SC: 1 seat
OBC: 2 seats

Candidates seeking admission on the basis of merit of qualifying examination:
UR: 4 seats
SC: 1 seat
ST: 1 seat
OBC: 2 seats

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ihe-du.com/index.php?opti...id=33&Itemid=7
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?