11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech(Automobile Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

14th November 2018, 09:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon?

=> Master of Technology in Automobile Engineering is a postgraduate Automobile Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> IN order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech from a recognized university.

=> In order to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon, you should have a valid entrance examination score card like GATE.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination. For the application process, you should visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?