13th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech(Automotive Power Train Design). Can I know about the criteria for admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

31st August 2018, 02:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

Admission criteria to study MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is given below.

If you want to study MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, you must have completed BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Automobile, Industrial Production, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Marine, Mechatronics*
Or*
Allied disciplines related to Automotive Engineering with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university.

Documents required for admission into MTech(Automotive Power Train Design) are as follows.

1. Class 10th/SSLC marksheet
2. Class 12th marksheet
3. PDC degree certificate
4. Entrance Test score card (if applicable)
5. Study certificate (if applicable)
6. Internship/attempt (as applicable)
7. Transfer certificate
8. Migration certificates (for other university students)
9. Aadhar card (for address proof)
10. Driving license/Passport/Pan card (for ID proof)
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.msruas.ac.in/fet_pg/pg_selection_admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?