18th April 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore for the course of MTech(Electrical Machinery Design). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

22nd April 2019, 08:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Electrical Machinery Design) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore?

The admission is completely on the basis of entrance examination taken by Karnataka government.

You must be a graduate with B.E or B.Tech degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

Contact Address:-
University House, Gnanagangothri Campus
New BEL Road, M S R Nagar, Bangalore
Karnataka, INDIA - 560 054

Phone number:-
(+91) 80 4536 6666
(+91) 80 4536 6677

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?