17th January 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

22nd January 2019, 02:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

Admission criteria to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar are as follows.

You must hold a BSc degree with Mathematics as main subject from a recognized institute/university to be eligible. There is no entrance exam required to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar. Candidates are admitted based on marks secured in the qualifying examination.

For details, visit:
http://cvrce.edu.in/courses-at-cvrce.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?