11th July 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MMS is possible without any entrance exam?

I want to take admission in MMS field,I am from bscIT field, I didn't appeared in any entrance exam of MMS, so can i get admission for MMS this year?

12th July 2021, 05:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MMS is possible without any entrance exam?

No, admission in MMS is not possible without any entrance exam.

Admission to MMS is done through scores obtained in MBA entrance exams. Given below is the list of top MMS exams:-

CAT
MAT
GMAT
CMAT
MAH CET
XAT
NMAT by GMAC
ATMA etc.
12th July 2021, 06:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Most of the institution follow the minimum score criteria in graduation fixed by the AICTE which is 50% or equivalent. For reserved category students the minimum score in 45% in aggregate.

Admission to MMS is done through scores obtained in MBA entrance exams.

List of MMS entrance exam:-

XAT
MAT
CAT
ATMA
GMAT
CMAT
MAH CET etc.
12th July 2021, 10:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can definitely get admission in MMS without passing any entrance exam. The candidate will get admission in private colleges that are not as good as government colleges but they can be called average colleges. You will get a placement that will be a little less from the colleges that offer admission on the entrance test basis.
12th July 2021, 10:04 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

The master in management studies or MMS admission process is merit based in some colleges.

And, some colleges are also known to conduct their own qualifying entrance examination in order to select deserving students.
13th July 2021, 08:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Direct admission is offered by many top private MMS colleges without taking entrance exam scores into consideration. However, it is not possible to get admission in IIMs or in the premier MMS colleges like XLRI , SPJIMR , or MDI without appearing for any MMS entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?