11th July 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What to choose between MMS and MBA?

I have completed my graduation with BBA(MS). Now i am confused that whether I should do post grad. With MMS or with MBA? what kind of jobs will i get if i'll do MMS?

12th July 2021, 12:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to choose between MMS and MBA?

You should choose MBA because there is no significant difference between the two courses as they are just cases of University nomenclature. The MMS term is used by the Maharastra State government for admission to the management colleges in Mumbai while MBA is a more generalised term used for management studies.
13th July 2021, 06:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose between MMS and MBA?

The candidate can pursue any of these two courses. Both courses are relevant to management and there is no significant difference between these courses.

The MMS term is used by the Maharastra State government for admission to the management colleges in Mumbai while MBA is a more generalized term used for management studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?