28th January 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MMS having 49.8% in graduation? Can I redo MMS?

1) I had got 2nd grade in 2002 but 49.8%, am I eligible to do MMS course?
2) I have passed out MMS in 2005 but want to redo the course can I?

3rd February 2014, 08:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MMS having 49.8% in graduation? Can I redo MMS?

M.M.S. ---- Masters in Management Studies

I think you have got 49.8% in your Academics.So basically it is approximated as 50%.The eligibility criteria required for doing this course is listed as follows-MMD degree duration is 2 years full degree course.So the minimum percentage you must have attained is 50% in you academics.The basic educational qualification is minimum of Bachelor Degree of 3 years duration.It can be obtained from any stream,but remember it should be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.

Post graduation is also eligible to appear for the MMS course.The final year candidates are also eligible to go for the MMS course.For General and OBC candidates,50% in academics is required.If it is for the reserved candidates such as SC/ST candidates,then only 45% is needed.So if you belong to the reserved category,undoubtedly you are eligible to do MMS course.

You need to thoroughly prepare for the exam to be qualified.While admission,make sure you have all the required certificates.The testimonials/certificates required are, Common entrance exam score card,Birth Certificate,Passing certificate,Marks list given by the universities so far,Your graduation degree certificates.

Remember,parallel you can not go for any other course other than Masters in Management Studies.So be careful in the Admission.If you belong to the reserved category,surely applicable.If you belong to OBC or General candidates then there may be chances of getting admitted,when they round your 49.8% to 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?