10th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?

Sir, I am puja dey. Now i am working at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital. I had done B.SC in Zoology (HONS) at Culcutta University this year. I want to do M.Sc. in Hospital Management. I want to ask about the admission procedure in Hospital management course.

Related Questions:
  1. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Please guide me about admission details under Hospital Management course?
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  5. Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?
  6. What is the fee for Hospital Management course? Details of Loan to study Hospital Management?
  7. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  9. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  10. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  11. List of MBA colleges for Power Management Course in India? Admission procedure and fee details?
  12. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  13. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  15. Any good college to do Hospital Management course in abroad?
  16. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  17. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  18. Admission procedure in Christ College? What are the fee details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?