13th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Master of Hospital Administration course in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow? Details of this course?

Can anyone of you please provide me the details of Master of Hospital Administration course available in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow? I want to know the procedure of admission also. Thank you!

14th October 2016, 08:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Master of Hospital Administration course in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow? Details of this course?

Master of Hospital Administration is a postgraduate course in hospital management which is 2 years long. It helps a candidate to gain sufficient knowledge of business and management skills to direct the administrative and other activities of a hospital. It helps a candidate to perfectionate and manage all the HR related issues and the health services of the hospital.

In order to get admission in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow for this course, you have to go through an entrance examination followed by personal interview. So, to give you the proper and exact detailed information regarding this, I have attached a link below. In this file you can find total details regarding the course and institute.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus for MHA Program SGPGIM.pdf(399.5 KB, 63 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?