20th June 2011, 07:55 PM
smahk

Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?

Is there any enterance for msc done in correspondence?
what are the colleges in hyderabad (andhra pradesh) for doing msc correspondence.what is the procedure for doing that.please let me know the fee structure as well

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  2. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  5. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  6. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  8. Colleges in hyderabad (andhra pradesh) for doing M.Sc. correspondence
  9. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  10. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  11. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  12. How to do MSc from MDU correspondence?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  16. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  17. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  18. When is the last date to apply for M.Sc Correspondence course? -- [New]
11th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Handakafunda

Default Re: Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?

Dear Friend,
Colleges in hyderabad (andhra pradesh) for doing M.Sc. correspondence are as follows:
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
College of Agriculture
Gauthami Degree College for Women
National Institute of Mathematics
H.R.D. Degree College
Haindavi Degree & PG College
Jagruti Degree & PG College
Keshav Memorial Degree College
Little Flower Degree College
St.Joseph degree and PG college,(OU)
Princeton Degree and PG College,(OU)
The more information go to the official website for these colleges.
good luck
3rd January 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?

can u plz guide me wat r the coll for M.Sc in hyderabad for degree back log students
7th January 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

do i have to write an entrance exam to seek admission for MSc Correspondence?
23rd January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

do i have to write an entrance exam to seek admission for MSc correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?