13th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) in Calcutta University? Benefits of studying this course?

Kindly let me know about the selection procedure for M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) course in Calcutta University. I would also like to know about the benefits of doing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate?
  2. How to do B.tech in Instrumentation? I am a science graduate from Calcutta University
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  4. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  6. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  9. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  10. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  12. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Biomedical instrumentation? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Course and fee structure of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) course in Calcutta University?
  15. List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2016, 08:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) in Calcutta University? Benefits of studying this course?

M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) is a 2 years master degree program and to get admission in Calcutta University to pursue this course you must have scored good marks in your previous examination. Because the selection is totally based on the candidate's past academic record and application.

On the basis of your merit you will be called for interview round and hence, if you get selected then you will be allowed to pursue this course in Calcutta University.

After completing this course you can find jobs in manufacturing companies of medical equipment. You can also look for jobs in biomedical consultancy firms, biotech equipment providers etc. You can get a remuneration of Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs per annum being a fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?