5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MPhil(Statistics) in Loyola College Chennai?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Loyola College Chennai to study MPhil(Statistics) course? I am interested to do this course from this college so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th October 2021, 07:38 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MPhil(Statistics) in Loyola College Chennai?

Candidates who have completed post graduate degree in the related field from a recogniszed university to pursue MPhil (Statistics).

Also you will have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the University .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? 54 3rd April 2014 12:55 PM
What is the eligibility criteria for GATE and can we do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? List of colleges with GATE? 2 30th April 2013 01:35 PM
Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates? 11 18th March 2013 12:24 PM
Names of the colleges that provide petroleum engineering? Can I take admission through both GATE and Non GATE exam? 11 26th December 2012 09:31 PM