11th September 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for admission at Loyola college, Chennai for BA economics

I am a humanities student from Kerala. I would like to study BA economics from Loyola college, Chennai. How should I apply for it? I am having history politics economics geography and English.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?
  3. What is the syllabus for M.E economics?
  4. What is the criteria and admission procedure for M.Com in Loyola College, Chennai?
  5. Syllabus of M.A Economics Entrance in Loyola College Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in Loyola college for MA Economics?
  7. What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?
  8. What is the admission process followed for getting admission in Loyola engineering college of Chennai?
  9. Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?
  10. Can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with 97.4% in 12th CBSE to study BSc in Loyola College, Chennai? -- [New]
  11. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  12. Best colleges for pursuing PhD in Commerce in India?
  13. What is the admission procedure for MA Economics in Loyola College? Is there any entrance exam for same?
  14. Date of sale of form of Loyola College Chennai as well as St Xaviers College Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Presidency College, Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the admission process for Loyola College?
  17. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to join graduate course in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai?
  18. How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?
11th September 2017, 04:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission at Loyola college, Chennai for BA economics

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to get admission into Loyola College, Chennai for BA Economics course.
Those candidates willing to get admission into Loyola College, Chennai for BA Economics, should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent with Economics, Commerce, Accountancy and any other subject from any recognized board of education.
Since, you have completed your 12th standard with History, Politics, Economics, Geography and English rather than Economics, Commerce, Accountancy and any other subject, so you are not eligible.
12th September 2017, 05:52 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission at Loyola college, Chennai for BA economics

As you have told that you have economics in 12th class then you will definitely be able to do BA Economics course. And as you have chosen Loyola college then it is best for you.

Eligibility criteria for BA in Economics:

One should have 12th with minimum 50% marks and should have economics as the main subject from a recognized University/Board.

They should have minimum 50% marks in economics.

If you qualify the eligibility criteria then you can apply for any of the college or university for the same.

BA in economics is a good subject and have a good scope. After that, you can do Masters in the same field and you can also apply for MBA course.

This course has good value and after that, you can easily get a good job in many companies and you can also apply for the job in banking sector.
12th September 2017, 07:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission for BA Economics at Loyola College, Chennai as you have not studied the subject combination in class 12th which is required in the above mentioned College for BA Economics.
Below I have uploaded the link of official website of the College, just have a look over the subject combination required for BA Economics course.
http://www.loyolacollege.edu/admissi...tyCriteria.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?