2nd March 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?

Hello friends, I am studying in M.Phil with Statistics. After my M.Phil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in Loyola College which is situated in Chennai. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join PhD program in Presidency College, Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Does Presidency College, Chennai conducts entrance exam to join PhD course?
  4. Procedure to apply for admission at Loyola college, Chennai for BA economics
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc in Statistics? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Will I get admission in Loyala Chennai if I dont have Maths in 12th for B.Math and statistics?
  7. What is the criteria and admission procedure for M.Com in Loyola College, Chennai?
  8. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  10. What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?
  11. What is the admission process followed for getting admission in Loyola engineering college of Chennai?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  18. Date of sale of form of Loyola College Chennai as well as St Xaviers College Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2018, 04:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?

Candidates those who have completed their M.Phil course in Statistics from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course at Loyola College. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their M.Phil course, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in Loyola College to pursue the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
16th March 2018, 03:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Loyola College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics?

Detailed Information and Procedure to get admission in Loyoloa College, Chennai for PhD in Statistics:

In order to be eligible for pursuing PhD in Statistics course, you are required to meet certain educational qualification.

> The basic educational qualification required is Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

> Application's profile can be obtained from Dean's office in the concerned department.

> Candidates are asked to submit the application form duly signed by the proposed Research supervisor, HOD and Principal along with the "Applicant's profile" form to the office of the Dear of Research.

> I am providing you a link where you can find almost all the details about Research and procedure to be followed.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Research Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?