29th July 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad to study MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) course? I am interested in doing this course from this college so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

1st August 2020, 10:54 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad to study MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) course? I am interested in doing this course from this college so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.
Admission procedure for getting admission in M.Sc. in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad:
Applicants get selected on the basis of merit (of their previous qualification like B.Sc. in Nursing). And minimum percentage requirement is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?