31st January 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in a government college of India if got 86% in 12th and resident of Myanmar? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I am from Myanmar and want to take admission in MBBS course next year in India. Please tell me if I get 86% in 12th then can I get admission in a government college of India? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology from India and get scholarship from Myanmar if working in India and citizen of Myanmar?
  2. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  3. B.Com Admission in DAV-10 College -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  5. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  6. Possibility to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed if got 46% in BA English?
  7. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  8. Is there any possibility in which Bihari student can get admission in any government college of Agriculture in UP
  9. An Indian who is resident of Australia will have to appear in IELTS for admission in Australia?
  10. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  11. PG medical entrance exam for admission in government colleges?
  12. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  13. Do a student studying in india of Cambridge Board (A Level) can get admission in government medical college in India after passing in AIPMT
  14. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  15. How to get admission in Chartered Accountant course being an UAE resident? Is there any regional office present in UAE?
  16. Is there any possibility to get admission in government college after scoring 366 GATE score, 91.39% and 13486 AIR?
  17. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
  18. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?