20th October 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Financial Management in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida for Master of Financial Management course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

23rd October 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Financial Management in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida for Master of Financial Management course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Master of Financial Management course in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida. They have to appear for an English Language Test, Group Discussion and Interview for the admission to study Master of Financial Management course in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida. Candidates are admitted to the Master of Financial Management course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination, English Language Test, Group Discussion and Interview. Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?