20th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master of Financial Management course offered in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of Master of Financial Management which is available in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida. I am planning to do this MFM from this college. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

23rd October 2018, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Master of Financial Management course offered in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of Master of Financial Management which is available in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida. I am planning to do this MFM from this college. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Candidates who have passed BCom with at least 50% marks and 60% marks in 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject are eligible to study Master of Financial Management course in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida. Candidates have to appear for the English Language Test, Group Discussion and Interview for the admission to study Master of Financial Management course in the Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida. The course is useful to help students to make a successful career in business and especially in the field of finance. Students will be able to apply their skills in decision making techniques in general business practices. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
24th October 2018, 10:07 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Detailed information about Master of Financial Management course offered in Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Noida?

I am sorry to say this but the college does not offer this course.

It only offers BCom, Mcom and Phd in various fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?