3rd October 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Hotel Management in Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun?

Hi, I would like to join Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun for studying Master of Hotel Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

8th October 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Hotel Management in Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology, Dehradun for studying Master of Hotel Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Graduates in any discipline are eligible to study MSc Hotel Management at Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology. They have to collect the application from the college and apply for the admission to study MSc Hotel Management. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. On full payment of admission dues and submission of the documents, candidates are admitted to the MSc Hotel Management course. Renaissance Institute of Management and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?