4th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University for the course of Master of Library & Information Science. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

12th April 2019, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Admission procedure for the Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is:-

==> Candidates can download the application form from the university website that is sggswu.edu.in.

==> Submit the form with the requisite fee of Rs.500 through a bank draft in favour of Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University payable at Fatehgarh Sahib.

==> Admission form duly filled and signed, along with the prescribed documents should be submitted.

==> At the time of counseling original certificates need to be produced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?