4th April 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Master of Library & Information Science course in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University for Master of Library & Information Science course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

10th April 2019, 05:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Master of Library & Information Science course in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Master of Library & Information Science in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University for Master of Library & Information Science course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 30 Master of Library & Information Science seats available in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. Those students who have passed Bachelor of Library & Information Science with at least 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to study the Master of Library & Information Science course in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. Duration of the Master of Library & Information Science course is 1 year. Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?