12th September 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
I have passed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I want to know about the entrance exams for admission in Master of Physiotherapy course in Delhi University. What is the procedure to get admission in Delhi University for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  2. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master of Physiotherapy in US?
  4. Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  5. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  6. Detail about Master in Physiotherapy at Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  10. Master of Physiotherapy course is offered in AFMC and AIIMS? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  11. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  12. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  13. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Entrance exams and colleges for Master of Physiotherapy? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do PhD in English Literature on 12th basis?
  16. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  17. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  18. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
14th November 2015, 11:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I want to know about the entrance exams for admission in Master of Physiotherapy course in Delhi University. What is the procedure to get admission in Delhi University for this course?

The Master of Physiotherapy course is not available in Delhi University.

So you have to try in some other colleges/institutions/universities for the same.

The eligibility to study the MPT is a pass in BPT with 50% marks.

Some of the universities will conduct entrance examination for the admission.

The course is available in colleges like A.W.H. Special College, Acharya Institutes of Health Sciences,
Adiparasakthi College of Physiotherapy, Amity Institute of Physiotherapy, Annamalai University,
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Grace College of Health and Management, Gujarat University, K.M.C.H. College of Physiotherapy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?