16th March 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to i get the P.hd in computer science?

I'm final year student of MCA .i want to do P.hd in Computer Science.So what is the criteria
please guide to me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  2. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  3. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  4. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  5. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  6. What is better M.Phil in Computer Science or PhD in Computer Science? -- [New]
  7. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  10. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  11. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  12. Education loan is possible for PhD in Computer Science or not?
  13. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  14. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  15. When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?
  16. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  17. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
  18. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
16th July 2013, 11:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to i get the P.hd in computer science?

You can seek admission to Ph.D by qualifying UGC NET/GATE. Master's degree with a minimum of 55% marks is the basic qualification required. Certain Universities conduct entrance for admission process. Punjab University, Delhi University, etc conducts admission through entrance exams. UGC NET/GATE qualified candidates are exempted from such entrance test. Applications can be submitted through the website of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?