9th October 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur?

Hello Sir, I want to know how can I get admission in Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur for studying Master of Public Health course? I don't know about the procedure for securing admission. Please help me to know about this.

3rd November 2019, 09:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Public Health in Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur?

The admission procedure to study a Master of Public Health at Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Biology and health related subjects from a recognized university and a minimum of 2 years of full time experience in health related streams. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination followed by group discussion and personal interview.

Interested candidate should have a valid GRE/MCAT/LSAT or GMAT score and the candidate need to download the pre-screening questionnaire from the website www.iihmr.org and send it along with the resume copy for the pre-approval. You need to also send the application form by filling all the required details and submit it along with the fee payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?