9th October 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether campus placement available for Master of Public Health students in the Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Master of Public Health course in Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur. I just want to know that campus placement facility is available in this institute for such candidates?

3rd November 2019, 09:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether campus placement available for Master of Public Health students in the Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur?

Yes, Campus placement is available for Master of Public Health at Indian Institute of Health Management Research Jaipur.Many Pharma companies and Hospitals recruiters visit the campus and provide opportunities to the students. There is 100% placement rate is available for every batch. The placement team helps their students on how to crack the job interviews and to make the right decision in their career.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iihmr.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?