17th September 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MBA(Hotel Management) course in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can any of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

20th September 2020, 12:48 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra?

Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra is as follows.

Interested students can apply online through official website / offline by visiting university.

Eligible applicant need to appear for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which consists of General Knowledge, General English Test of Reasoning and Numerical ability conducted in the Campus.

Applicant will be selected based on the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?