17th September 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra for MBA(Hotel Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

20th September 2020, 12:44 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra?

Eligibility to pursue MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra is as follows.

Applicant must be graduate from the recognized university.

Eligible applicant need to appear for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which consists of General Knowledge, General English Test of Reasoning and Numerical ability conducted in the Campus.
20th September 2020, 09:46 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MBA(Hotel Management) in A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management Agra?

Eligibility requirements:
* Candidates who have passed an Honors or a Bachelor's degree from any university recognized by UGC with 50% or equivalent.
* Final year students awaiting their results are also available. The basic eligibility of passing 10+2 secondary and higher secondary schooling with the minimum percentage required is mandatory.

It's mandatory for students to appear in the entrance exam like:

GMAT
XAT
ATMA
CAT
MAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?