6th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Hi, I would like to join BITM-Birbhum for studying MBA(Human Resource Management). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 09:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Human Resource Management at BITM(Bengal Institute of Technology and Management), Birbhum is:-

==> Candidate to take admission in BITM, have to match the required qualification and eligibility criteria for the course.

==> Candidate should have done 10+2+3 level with MAT (Management Aptitude Test)/JEMAT(Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) with a good score.

==> After which university will conduct group discussion and personal interview for the admission.

I am also giving you the contact details of university.

Address - Bengal Institute of Technology and Management,
Santiniketan, Sriniketan Bypass,
Post Office Dwaranda, Birbhum, West Bengal-731236
Admission Helpline Number - 9007030148/9007030162/9007030161
Website - www.bitm.org.in
11th May 2019, 09:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Admission procedure to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum:-

The admission to the Bengal Institute of Technology and Management in MBA(Human Resource Management) is through MAT , JEMAT followed by group discussions and Personal Interview.

The total number of seats available for MBA in Human Resource Management in Bengal Institute of Technology and Management is 60.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination for MBA is graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website for JEMAT through http://www.wbut.ac.in/.

Admission Helpline numbers:- 9007030148 / 9007030162 / 9007030161
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?