6th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) from BITM-Birbhum. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

10th May 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) from BITM-Birbhum. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Entrance examinations available to study MBA (Human Resources Management) in the Bengal Institute of Technology (BITM) - Birbhum are given below:

MAT

JEMAT

Candidates have to appear in any one of the above mentioned tests, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to study MBA (Human Resources Management) in the Bengal Institute of Technology (BITM) – Birbhum. Eligibility to study the MBA (Human Resources Management) in the Bengal Institute of Technology (BITM) – Birbhum is a pass in bachelor’s degree (graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university. Bengal Institute of Technology (BITM) – Birbhum website link is given Click Here
10th May 2019, 04:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum is Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT). MBA(Human Resource Management) is full time 2 years duration of course, comprises of 4 semesters. Candidates who have done graduation are eligible to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum.
11th May 2019, 07:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes,Entrance exams are available for MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum is Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT).

MBA(Human Resource Management) is full time 2 years duration of course, comprises of 4 semesters. Candidates who have done graduation are eligible to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?