6th May 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Agriculture) and Diploma in Horticulture both at the same time?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation. I did BSc(Agriculture) now I am planning to join Diploma in Horticulture. I also want to get admission in MSc(Agriculture). So, I would like to know that I can do MSc(Agriculture) and Diploma in Horticulture together?

11th May 2019, 12:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Agriculture) and Diploma in Horticulture both at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation. I did BSc(Agriculture) now I am planning to join Diploma in Horticulture. I also want to get admission in MSc(Agriculture). So, I would like to know that I can do MSc(Agriculture) and Diploma in Horticulture together?

It is not possible to study MSc (Agriculture) and Diploma in Horticulture at the same time. You have to submit your original certificates at the time of admission to the MSc (Agriculture) course. Therefore, it is not possible to join the Diploma in Horticulture without original certificates. The MSc (Agriculture) is a post graduate degree in agriculture and it is available for those who have completed the BSc (Agriculture). Therefore, it is recommended to study MSc (Agriculture) first after completion of the BSc (Agriculture).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?