20th March 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MCh(Urology) course in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can any of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

24th March 2021, 12:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences

The admission procedure to study a MCh in Urology at Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences is a candidate must have passed MS/DNB degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the website www.guts.education or can visit the university office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form at the given below address.

Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences
IKDRC- ITS Premises,
Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa,
Ahmedabad - 380016
24th March 2021, 11:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences

Admission procedure to study MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences can be seen below.

You can get admission through CET exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of CET to get admission.

You must have minimum 65 percentile score in CET to get admission.

Visit official website for application submission.
www.guts.education.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?