20th March 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

24th March 2021, 12:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a MCh in Urology at Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MS/DNB degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.guts.education
24th March 2021, 11:08 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences can be seen below.

You can get admission through CET exam.

You must have minimum 65 percentile score in CET to get admission.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Visit official website for application submission.
www.guts.education.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?