2nd April 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering?

Hi, I would like to join Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering for studying ME(Chemical Engineering). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

8th April 2019, 06:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering?

Selection of candidate is done on the basis of rank obtained in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) through TANCA counselling to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. Candidates having valid score in GATE are given preference for admission in ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering.

For details:
https://www.svce.ac.in/admissions/admission.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th April 2019 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?