2nd April 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying ME(Chemical Engineering) from Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

8th April 2019, 06:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering?

You have to appear in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. Candidates who have a valid score in GATE are also eligible to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. ME(Chemical Engineering) is full time 2 years duration of course.

You can find details on:
https://www.svce.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?