23rd November 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Computer Networking) in NIE-Mysore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in NIE-Mysore for ME(Computer Networking) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

28th November 2018, 06:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Computer Networking) in NIE-Mysore?

M.Tech in Computer Networking Engineering is a 2 year long full time post graduate programme in engineering spread over a deviation of 4 semesters. The minimum eligibility criteria on required for the course is completion of graduation in bachelor of engineering and bachelor of Technology in a relevant subject with minimum 60% marks. Admission to the courses merit based. However some colleges also conduct entrance exams for providing admission. GATE , PGCET are a few entrance exams providing admission to the program.
29th November 2018, 02:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Computer Networking) in NIE-Mysore?

In order to study ME(Computer Networking) in NIE-Mysore, you must have passed BE/BTech with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) from any recognized university. Also you must have qualified PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Candidates are selected based on score obtained in PGCET. Candidates with a valid score in GATE are exempted from PGCET.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nie.ac.in/academics-2/admission/

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?