23rd November 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying ME(Computer Networking) course in NIE-Mysore?

Hi friends, I am interested to study ME(Computer Networking) in NIE-Mysore. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this ME(Computer Networking) course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th January 2022, 05:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying ME(Computer Networking) course in NIE-Mysore?

The Scope and Benefits of studying ME Computer Networking course is:-

*Some of the employments areas after this course is:-

BSNL
Bharat Electronics Limited
AIRTEL
Micromax

*Some of the jobs after this course is:-
Software Engineer
Network Support Engineer
Software Design Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? 52 18th December 2019 08:37 PM
Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech? 1 20th December 2016 12:32 PM
Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University? 21 1st September 2014 04:27 PM
How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering? 2 1st June 2013 12:15 PM
Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering? 1 9th January 2012 11:40 PM