19th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology for ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

18th September 2018, 11:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

In order to get admission in ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology, eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)/GATE. Candidates are selected on the basis of rank obtained in the PGCET/GATE. Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to pursue the same course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?