15th November 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MEd for BEd(Hindi) holder?

Dear Sir, I have passed BEd in Hindi program. Now, I want to do MEd course. So,I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this MEd course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

22nd November 2018, 09:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MEd for BEd(Hindi) holder?

Admission procedure to study MEd for BEd(Hindi) holder as follows.

Admission process to get admission in MEd course varies from university to university. Some colleges conduct entrance tests and some select candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
23rd November 2018, 09:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MEd for BEd(Hindi) holder?

Admission procedure to study M ED for B.Ed (Hindi) holder:-

M.Ed stand for Master of Education

Eligibility criteria for M.Ed:-

Any person who has successfully cleared his Bachelor of Education that is B.Ed from recognised institution with at least 50% marks is eligible to apply for this course. Students with B.EI. ED or BA in education can also apply to the program.

Admission process:-

The application process for entering the course varies from University to University. Some colleges conduct entrance test and some selected candidates on the basis of Cut off marks. But the application process is not that rigorous as compared to other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?