8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) in PGIMER Chandigarh?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) from PGIMER Chandigarh. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

11th September 2019, 03:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) in PGIMER Chandigarh?

The admission to Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (Operation Theatre) in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(PGIMER)Chandigarh is through entrance examination conducted by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(PGIMER)Chandigarh. You would need to attempt the examination and had to attend the counseling. The distribution of seats is completely on the basis of your rank and number of seats vacant at the time of your counseling.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (Operation Theatre) in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(PGIMER)Chandigarh is 10+2 passed in science stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board of India.

You can visit the website http://pgimer.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?