23rd November 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management?

Hi, I would like to join MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management for studying MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

29th November 2018, 01:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management?

MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management does not offer MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing). MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management does offer Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
For admission into this course, there is no entrance exams required. Candidates are admitted after completing the application form, submitting the required documents, paying the fee and completing all admission formalities as notified by the university.

For more details:
http://www.msruas.ac.in/fmc_mha/selection_admission_mha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?