23rd November 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing) from MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th January 2022, 06:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MHM(Hospitality Finance & Marketing) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management?

Benefits of studying MHM Hospitality Finance & Marketing at MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management is:-

*Hotel Supervisor

*Hotel Manager

*Catering Supervisor

*Marketing Executive etc ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?