1st April 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPhil(Mathematics) in Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry for MPhil(Mathematics) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

23rd April 2019, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(Mathematics) in Government College Autonomous Rajahmundry?

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or college. If it is an autonomous college, then they can conduct their own entrance exam for admission.

You just need to apply for the admission when there is a notification. Admission will be on merit which will be decided through entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?