17th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Educational Communication) in Bharathiar University?

Hello everyone, I want to do MA(Educational Communication) from Bharathiar University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd April 2019, 09:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Educational Communication) in Bharathiar University?

The eligibility criteria to study an MA in Educational Communication at Bharathiar University is:-

==> Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% at the level of graduation.

==> Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline (including Social sciences, Humanities, Environmental sciences, Commerce, Management) from a recognized university.

==> You get direct admission for MA in Educational Communication at Bharathiar University, without any entrance test.

For your reference I am also giving you the university website link that is www.b-u.ac.in/
23rd April 2019, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Educational Communication) in Bharathiar University?

You need to have a bachelor degree in the same subject or its related subject to become eligible for MA (Educational Communication). Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in the bachelor degree. In case of reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of merit which will be decided through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you have the preparation to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?